Monday, November 2, 2009

A Few Blogs I Enjoy Reading

In this post I am going to list a few blogs which I frequently read and try to comment on.

This blog is about current and future super weapons which are being developed in the world. Besides the fact that this is a super cool blog that tells about so awesome and extremely powerful technologies, this blog gives good insight into what future warfare holds and what destruction might be caused as a result of the technology. An interesting factor about the blog is how the blogger advocates for super weapons and also super defense. He argues that to keep up with other countries and to deter war, we should develop super powered weapons which can obliterate an enemy.

This blog, through its struggles of having to recreate a new blog, has shown very good insight into what many consider a major problem in the world, global warming. The biggest draw to this blog is the fact that it denies or at least belittles the existence of global warming, and it provides excellent information to support this argument. I was originally primarily set on global warming existing, but after reading this blog my thoughts are much more torn as to whether or not global warming is a major issue. If you want information about global warming and want facts linked from credible sources, then I highly recommend checking out this blog.

This blog takes a look at the numerous green technologies currently being used and ones in development. I sadly haven't posted on this blog, but I have kept up with it. The green technologies displayed on this blog are extremely unique and very efficient. They use simple things that naturally occur such as wave power, or different forms of gathering solar power to supply power in-place of conventional fossil fuel burning power plants. Some of the coolest technologies I have ever seen are shown on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. As for my blog, my argument is not that global warming does not exist, but that it is a natural process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for misinterpreting your blog's meaning. I guess because you say global warming is a natural process, I considered that to be belittling the arguments behind global warming. I say this because I believe when most people think of global warming they think about what we are doing to cause it rather than what the environment itself is doing.

    ReplyDelete